Daily Wisdom

August 19, 2009

Obama & Google Strike Back

Well, it looks like Obama isn't happy with me, so I received a message at my Blog Dashboard which reads...

This blog has been locked due to possible Blogger Terms of Service violations. You may not publish new posts until your blog is reviewed and unlocked.

This blog will be deleted within 20 days unless you request a review.

Actually, I was able to publish a new post since I received the message, but it is quite possible, that this one may not be published. We'll see in a moment.

But at any rate, I may be going off-line forever. You know how it goes. Obama's minions are everywhere (including Google), and they don't like resistance. I will request the review and then we'll see how it goes. Wish me luck.

3 Comments:

At 8/19/2009 9:27 AM , Blogger Beerme said...

I wonder what terms of service violations you may have committed?
Scary!

 
At 8/19/2009 1:24 PM , Blogger Hawkeye® said...

Beerme,
When I clicked on the button to ask for the review, it told me that my blog was reported as a possible "spam blog". I guess spam blogs are ones that generate automatic spam messages. I'm sure the White House reported me to Google because they didn't like my e-mail. Hopefully this is a non-event. But if they really want to shut me down, I'm sure there's something in the Terms of Service Agreement they can use to hide behind. We'll see.

If they shut me down here, I'll pop-up somewhere else with a new provider and maybe a whole new fresh outlook on things.

Best regards...

 
At 8/20/2009 1:18 AM , Blogger camojack said...

There are a lot of free blog hosting services out there. Do yourself a favor though (just in case) and save a copy of your template, if nothing else. Copies of posts too, if you feel like taking the time to do it...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home