Daily Wisdom

December 09, 2008

Hawkeye Theme Song

I found out that I now have my own theme music. This was performed by the Commodore 64 (C64) Orchestra live at 'The Paradiso' in Amsterdam, and recorded on July 5th, 2008. My special thanks to the composer for an excellent composition, and to the artists for a wonderful rendition. Turn up the speakers and click on the 'x' when you see the small ad appear at the bottom of the screen. To view the video in "Fullscreen" mode, click on the little box at the bottom, just to the left of the word "Menu". Enjoy...

Rumor has it that this piece was actually written several years ago. More about the C64 Orchestra HERE.

9 Comments:

At 12/09/2008 10:43 PM , Blogger Barb said...

I love it. Now all you need to do is develope a nice little dance that we can all do in th comfprt and privacey of our own homes. I really love that rythm and the complicated yet melodic tune is so like you.Yo've got a hit on your hands.

 
At 12/10/2008 3:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice!

 
At 12/10/2008 7:01 AM , Blogger Beerme said...

Oh great! Now I'll be humming that tune all day!

Pretty cool, tho'!

 
At 12/10/2008 10:46 AM , Blogger Just call me Shelly said...

Yup, that was good music--indeed. I used to work at the Oberlin Hospital which is the summer home of the Cleveland Symphonic Orchestra--plus Oberlin is a serious music college in of itself.

The hospital is basically on the campus so oft' times I would grab a brown paper lunch bag and sit in on practice.

Good music for free

 
At 12/10/2008 5:49 PM , Blogger Hawkeye® said...

Thanks all for your comments. It's good to have ScrappleFriends like you'uns (or as they're more apt to say around here -- "youz guys").

(:D) Best regards...

 
At 12/11/2008 10:31 AM , Blogger Dr. Waddlesworth Lumplevin said...

A Christian conservative Repblican in "downtown" NJ?

Kind of reminds me of the last Will Smith film...you know, the survivalist one where he is living alone downtown surrounded by mutant night creatures.

 
At 12/11/2008 12:13 PM , Blogger Hawkeye® said...

Dr. Lumplevin,
Exactly! BTW, I believe the movie you are referring to is...
I Am Legend

(:D) Best regards...

 
At 12/12/2008 3:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I Am Legend" was a remake of "The Omega Man", which starred Charleton Heston.

 
At 12/12/2008 7:53 AM , Blogger Hawkeye® said...

Camo,
Interesting. I've never seen Omega Man so I didn't pick up on that.

(:D) Best regards...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home