Daily Wisdom

October 08, 2007

Hillary Clinton: Queen of Pork


Miss Piggy

According to a story at Bloomberg, Hillary Clinton has won the title "Queen of Pork". Although Democrats came into power this year promising meaningful earmark reform, little did they know they would have to "hog-tie" one of their own Presidential candidates.

The statistics speak for themselves. Ever since she arrived in Washington, Hillary has worked tirelessly to bring home the pork to her adopted state, New York. Clinton, according to Taxpayers for Common Sense, placed $2.2 billion worth of earmarks in spending bills from 2002-2006. Let me repeat that... $2.2 BILLION. In the fiscal 2008 defense-spending bill alone, Clinton successfully attached (26) earmarks worth $148 million, which was the most of any Democrat except Senator Carl Levin of Michigan.

That probably explains why she's trying to bury her record. The Clinton campaign has refused to respond at all to requests that she identify her earmarks. Gee, I wonder why? Don't you just hope she becomes President? That way she can rape the Federal Treasury in even more imaginative ways.

13 Comments:

At 10/08/2007 8:22 PM , Blogger Just call me Shelly said...

Not only pork, but lots of gravy.

Now that she hired Sandy Berger as her aide they can have "take-out," pork

 
At 10/08/2007 8:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this is really insulting to the real " Miss Piggy" she is much prettier and doesn't have wrinkles.

 
At 10/08/2007 8:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually anonymous was me ,Barbprettyold. I hit the wrong thing.
Can you imagine what the lyinlib media and Dems would be saying if a Republican hired a convicted thief as an advisor to their campaign?

 
At 10/09/2007 3:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous/Barb:
You took the words right out of my mouth.

 
At 10/10/2007 9:54 AM , Blogger Maggie said...

Queen of Pork eh? Silly me I thought this was about her thighs.

 
At 10/10/2007 12:58 PM , Blogger Hawkeye® said...

Ms RW,
"Take-out" pork... good one! Your wit never ceases to amaze me.

(:D) Best regards...

 
At 10/10/2007 1:00 PM , Blogger Hawkeye® said...

Anonymous/Barb,
My sincerest apologies to Miss Piggy. I better watch out... I might get one of those Karate Chops from Miss Piggy.

(:D) Best regards...

 
At 10/10/2007 1:02 PM , Blogger Hawkeye® said...

Camo,
Hmmm. That's not very hygienic to be letting already-chewed words get out of your mouth like that, ya know?

(:D) Best regards...

 
At 10/10/2007 1:06 PM , Blogger Hawkeye® said...

Maggie,
See? Hillaryous is more of pig than you thought!

(:D) Blessings dear lady...

 
At 10/11/2007 8:49 AM , Blogger Beerme said...

If I didn't know better (or if I had a better view of the average Dem voter), I'd say that Hillary was destroying her chance to get the nomination with all these "ideas"...
Nah!

 
At 10/12/2007 1:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Camo,
Hmmm. That's not very hygienic to be letting already-chewed words get out of your mouth like that, ya know?"


I know...and I was eating some o' those hot & spicy pork rinds at the time, too.

One more thing: ELEVENTEEN!!!

 
At 10/13/2007 8:14 AM , Blogger Hawkeye® said...

Beerme,

Nah! (:D)

 
At 10/13/2007 8:15 AM , Blogger Hawkeye® said...

Camo,

Mmmmmmm! Pork rinds...

(:D)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home