Daily Wisdom

October 02, 2005

A Tired Hawk

DOWNTOWN, NJ -- Hello "Viewers". It's been tough on this old bird the past few weeks, and there's no sign of let-up in "View". I worked all 7 days this past week on a crisis at the plant. I came home exhausted every day, and then had to squeeze in two classes besides. Fortunately it's my last semester. I will graduate in December with my second degree. This one in computer technology.

As you might imagine, it's a tough schedule. It doesn't leave me much time for my favorite pastime... blogging. In fact, I'm so tired lately that I can't even think of anything to write. "Mind-numbing" is a term that comes to... well... to "mind".

I'm afraid that I will probably not have many new posts to share in the next few months... unless things ease up a bit. Your prayers would be appreciated. Thanks for "Viewing".

8 Comments:

At 10/03/2005 8:31 AM , Blogger Libby Gone™ said...

That's no excuse Hawkeye. Your loyal fans will not put up with a slacker!
HAHA!
Be sure you are taking care of yourself. Our prayers are with you and yours.

 
At 10/03/2005 1:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Libby Gone.....get up an hour earlier.

:>)

 
At 10/03/2005 5:55 PM , Blogger Hawkeye® said...

Libby and Maggie,

Thanks for your thoughts and kind words. "I will do my very best."

Regards,
Hawkeye®

 
At 10/04/2005 8:54 AM , Blogger MargeinMI said...

Hang in there Hawkeye! Post when you can. I used to work swing shift, so I absolutely know what 'mind-numb' is like. Eat healthy and schedule some 'down time', even if it's only one hour a week. And don't forget Mrs. Hawkeye!

Prayers, as always.

 
At 10/04/2005 12:50 PM , Blogger Hawkeye® said...

Kajun -- You better watch out or I'll start having to give you the second degree... if ya know what I mean.

Regards (:D)
Hawkeye®

 
At 10/04/2005 12:51 PM , Blogger Hawkeye® said...

Marge -- Thanks for your thoughts and prayers! Always appreciated.

Regards,
Hawkeye®

 
At 10/04/2005 6:36 PM , Blogger RAM said...

Hawkeye, I am praying for GOD to give you strength and encouragement right now!

Keep the faith my Christian brother.

 
At 10/04/2005 7:35 PM , Blogger Hawkeye® said...

RAM,
Thanks! I greatly welcome your prayers AND your friendship.

Best regards,
Hawkeye®

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home