Daily Wisdom

September 02, 2005

Looney Liberal of the Week: RFK, Jr.


WASHINGTON, D.C. -- This weeks award goes to Robert F. Kennedy, Junior. This Looney Liberal is an idiot because, writing an article for the Huffington Post on Monday, he managed to find a way to place blame for global warming (and Hurricane Katrina) on the shoulders of Mississippi Governor Haley Barbour and President Bush.

As Hurricane Katrina dismantles Mississippi’s Gulf Coast, it’s worth recalling the central role that Mississippi Governor Haley Barbour played in derailing the Kyoto Protocol and kiboshing President Bush’s iron-clad campaign promise to regulate CO2.

The Noonz Wire blog HERE, does a great job of blowing RFK out of the water....

Apparently, some study supporting the environut worldview came out earlier this month, which sent Kennedy into full-gloat mode:

Well, the science is clear. This month, a study published in the journal Nature by a renowned MIT climatologist linked the increasing prevalence of destructive hurricanes to human-induced global warming.

I guess we can all go home now. RFK Jr says the science is clear. One study has settled this once and for all. Global warming causes hurricanes, which, oddly enough, were somehow occurring in nature long before people were arguing about greenhouse gases and the importance of the Toyota Prius.

RFK Junior is a Looney Liberal Idiot because, despite his statements to the contrary, the science is NOT clear. In fact, if RFK Junior did a bit of research, he would have found out that the number of hurricanes hitting the U.S. have not only decreased in recent years, but the number of MAJOR hurricanes hitting the U.S. has decreased in recent years. To see for yourself, check out the graphs HERE.

15 Comments:

At 9/02/2005 5:51 PM , Blogger Alex Nunez said...

Hawkeye, thanks for the link!

 
At 9/02/2005 5:54 PM , Blogger Hawkeye® said...

Alex Nunez,
My pleasure! Always happy to point people to a great blog. Keep the faith.

Regards,
Hawkeye®

 
At 9/03/2005 9:03 AM , Blogger RAM said...

Bobby JR, should spend more of his time chasing after hollywood starlets, and teamster presidents like daddy did.

Maybe, just MAYBE, JR doesn't like girls though?

Isn't Hoffa's boy still teamster prez? If so, it would make a good reality show for either Fox or the WB.

 
At 9/03/2005 10:35 AM , Blogger Libby Gone™ said...

RFK JR IS A jack hass !
I've always said the wrong Kennedys were killed.

 
At 9/03/2005 12:22 PM , Blogger Hawkeye® said...

Libby Gone™,
Don't hold back now... Tell us what you REALLY think!

Regards,
Hawkeye®

 
At 9/04/2005 2:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

....."God didn't make the little green apples and it don't rain in Indianappolis in the summertime".

..... and Bush kidnapped the Linberg baby.(while we're at it)

 
At 9/04/2005 4:37 PM , Blogger Hawkeye® said...

Maggie,
I know that was a song, but I don't remember that last verse about George Bush.

Regards,
Hawkeye®

 
At 9/05/2005 8:37 AM , Blogger RAM said...

Maggie: I think the song actually spelled the name of my hometown Indianapolis with only one "p".

I don't normally point out spelling errors BUT, I LOVE my hometown! ;-)

 
At 9/05/2005 9:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

RAM....my mistake.Regardless of the TV commercials.I find it hard to type with 12 fingers :>)


Hawkeye,
As you could see on the last post,I had nothing intelligent to add, BUT......did want to let you know that I dropped by the website.

 
At 9/05/2005 9:52 AM , Blogger Hawkeye® said...

Maggie,
Thanks for "Viewing". It's always good to know that someone is actually reading this stuff... which, by the way doesn't always have "something intelligent to add".

Best regards,
Hawkeye®

 
At 9/05/2005 9:53 AM , Blogger Hawkeye® said...

RAM,
Nice town Indianapolis... I spent a few days there once.

Regards,
Hawkeye®

 
At 9/05/2005 10:54 AM , Blogger RAM said...

Maggie: Of course you know I was only kidding. ;-)

Hawkeye: You have my email. If you are ever going to be in the area again, email me and I will give you my info and maybe we can meet for lunch or something. I would be glad to show you some of the town.

P.S. Scrappleface has a couple of new threads, and camo's blog is back in service too.

 
At 9/05/2005 11:18 AM , Blogger Hawkeye® said...

RAM,
Thanks for the invite. I don't have any immediate plans, but I'll keep it mind. Thanks again.

Regards,
Hawkeye®

 
At 9/05/2005 1:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

RAM
Yes,I do know you were teasing.Please feel free to tease me any time as I am NOT thin skinned.(don't say it Hawkeye).
You offer very thoughtful and witty posts.Tease away,I'm easy.(don't say anything Hawkeye or Kajun)

 
At 9/05/2005 5:15 PM , Blogger Hawkeye® said...

Maggie,
You're no fun. You leave an opening wide enough for a truck to drive through and then tell me not to say anything...

OK, I'll be nice.

Regards,
Hawkeye®

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home