Daily Wisdom

April 22, 2005

Bush Celebrates Earth Day

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Today, April 22nd, is Earth Day. Many environmentalists, both extreme and moderate, are celebrating the day with various types of events. Some are conducting clean-ups of their neighborhood parks or local streams. Others are hiking or sponsoring running events.

George W. Bush on the other hand, is planning on polluting a river today. He will secretly choose a pristine river and dump at least one or two drums of toxic waste in an effort to kill as much of the aquatic wildlife as possible. "I have an image to maintain", said President Bush. According to his critics, Mr. Bush is a blatant anti-environmentalist President. "I can't wait to sign a bill which would allow oil drilling in the Arctic National Wildllife Refuge (ANWR)", Bush said, "so I can do on a larger scale what I enjoy doing here today."

13 Comments:

At 4/22/2005 4:07 PM , Blogger Beerme said...

That evil Shrubya! I knew he was an anti-environmentalist. It must be true, because I read it on Moveone.org.

 
At 4/22/2005 8:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

President Bush tried to atone for previous wrongdoings by bending on fervent knee to worship at Gaia/Earth Mother's shrine, but the old gal wasn't accepting any kowtowing from the evil one, a pretender to the throne, as she views him. Instead she was whooping it up with her Wiccan friends somewhere over the moon. Over the rainbow?

 
At 4/22/2005 8:46 PM , Blogger Marc with a "c" said...

Over the bong?

 
At 4/22/2005 10:05 PM , Blogger Hawkeye® said...

kajun,
Shhhh! Don't tell anybody, but I made the stream a little yellow!

 
At 4/22/2005 10:26 PM , Blogger Hawkeye® said...

kajun,
Weapon of grass destruction.... I LOVE IT!!

 
At 4/22/2005 11:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you might like that. It came to me just as I typed 48 inch wide..

 
At 4/22/2005 11:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

kajun, you are a litter bug! Be careful someone doesn't step on you. You should go out there and pick up every little piece of blue plastic bag you shredded! What ye sow, ye shall reap. Is that how get a bluegrass lawn?

 
At 4/23/2005 3:05 AM , Blogger camojack said...

Article about MTV celebrity "environmentalist" show.

 
At 4/23/2005 9:05 AM , Blogger MargeinMI said...

Weapon of grass destruction.

Hahahahahahahahahahaahahaha!

I love it! I love to mow ;o)

 
At 4/23/2005 10:07 AM , Blogger Hawkeye® said...

camo,
Good article about MTV celebs. I bet they would really love to actually LIVE there for a year... w/o all the star attention, w/o TV or internet or radio or bathrooms, right? ...NOT!

 
At 4/24/2005 2:23 AM , Blogger camojack said...

Right. NOT...

 
At 4/24/2005 1:55 PM , Blogger Hawkeye® said...

kajun,
Everything here is pretty RIGHT... If ya catchin' my drift.

 
At 4/24/2005 1:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right; leaves me with nothing left to say.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home